Re: Python BoF at DebConf2021

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 5:01 PM Louis-Philippe Véronneau <pollo@debian.org> wrote:
On 2021-06-15 14 h 32, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
> On 2021-06-12 16 h 20, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
>> Hey folks,
>>
>> The deadline to submit talks for DebConf21 is June 20th and I was
>> thinking it would be a good idea to have a Python BoF, as we always do.
>>
>> Anyone opposed to the idea?
>>

> I've submitted the BoF. Chances are it will be approved :P

The Python BoF will be on Aug 27, from 21:00 to 21:45 UTC [1].

Sadly, I have prior engagements and I won't be able to make it. Could
someone else take on the task of coming up with an agenda and chairing
the BoF?

oh :(. I hope somebody can do that (I will happy to do that, but my english
and expertise are not good)

[1]: https://debconf21.debconf.org/talks/20-python-team-bof/

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀