Re: RFS: python-click-log/0.3.2-1 -- Logging integration for Click - Python 3.x

Nilesh Patra <nilesh@nileshpatra.info> writes:

> * The pristine tar contained <package-name>.tar.gz.*, it should
> instead contain .orig.tar.gz for origtargz both for the sake of
> consistency and for origtargz to run fine

Oops, OK, I have just re-run pristine-tar on the .orig file and
committed.

> * We are in freeze time, and a new version upload unless absolutely
> necessary isn't appropriate[2]. This package does not seem to have any
> (RC) bug or affecting any package that a version bump would be
> desired.
>
> Hence, this should be uploaded after bullseye release. Feel free to
> ping me then, and I'll happily sponsor. Also, please take a look at my
> commits in salsa.
>
> [2]: https://release.debian.org/testing/freeze_policy.html

I'm fine with waiting.  After the freeze, I think it will be ready for
uploading (I don't want to spam mentors.d.o during the freeze).

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards

--
Fabrice Bauzac-Stehly
PGP 01EEACF8244E9C14B551C5256ADA5F189BD322B6