[RFC] DPT Policy: Canonise recommendation against PyPi-provided upstream source tarballs

Hi Team!

I feel like there is probably consensus against the use of PyPi-provided
upstream source tarballs in preference for what will usually be a GitHub
release tarball, so I made an MR to this effect (moderate recommendation
rather than a "must" directive):

  https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/-/merge_requests/16

Comments, corrections, requests for additional information, and
objections welcome :-)  I'm also curious if there isn't consensus by
this point and if it requires further discussion

Cheers,
Nicholas