Re: RFS: colorzero/2.0-1 [ITP] -- Construct, convert, and manipulate colors in a Pythonic manner.

Hi Emmanuel,

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 06:40:58PM -0300, Emmanuel Arias wrote:

On 6/19/21 9:03 AM, Peter Green wrote:
Just done some reviewing/tweaking. I've pushed the following changes to the git repo, please tell me if you have any objections.

I added a gpb.conf to make git-buildpackage actually use pristine tar and hence result in an orig tarball that was consistent with what is already in Ubuntu.

Also, you can try to follow DEP-14 (although is mark as candidate) and add debian/master as default branch.

Ah, this was something that confused me a bit when initially working on this. I'd read through DEP-14, but then figured a simple way to start would be to grab my existing packaging for Raspbian and use gbp import-dsc on it. This set up the repo with a "master" branch rather than "debian/master" and I then wondered if I'd mis-interpreted DEP-14's prescription to use "debian/master", and whether it meant one should use "debian" branch or alternatively a "master" branch.

Anyway, given it should be "debian/master" I'll get that corrected (I assume I'm right in thinking that'll need a "debian-branch=debian/master" addition to gbp.conf).

What about enable salsa-ci?

Certainly something on the todo list, but not something I'd read up on yet. I'll have a look at that this afternoon.

Thanks,

Dave.