Updating proxmoxer [Was: Re: Request to Join DPT]

On 2021-02-21 at 12:50:16 +0100, Lorenz Schori wrote:
> I am the author of Prometheus PVE Exporter[1]. I recently discovered
> that there is only one somewhat exotic dependency left (proxmoxer[2])
> which needs some love before Prometheus PVE Exporter itself could be
> packaged for Debian. I'd like to bring that dependency up-to-date in a
> first step and then propose to include Prometheus PVE Exporter after

Uh, I missed the fact that there is a new upstream version of proxmoxer,
thanks for letting me notice.

Have you already checked how significant the difference is? I suspect
that the delta would be too much to be reasonable even under the current
freeze rules (and Prometheus PVE Exporter as a new package would need to
target bookworm anyway): what would you think about an upload of updated
proxmoxer to experimental?

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''