Re: looking at the remaining "bad" packages in the "add python 3.8" transition

Le samedi 18 janvier 2020 à 02:38 +0000, peter green a écrit :
> I just took a look at the "add python3.8 transition tracker", and
> split the remaining "bad" packages into categories.

There's another kind of issue ; here is an example :

- sagemath builds only for Python 3.7, so some of this subpackages
don't load under Python 3.8 :

- which means that for brial, autopkgtest fails :
https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/amd64/b/brial/3988637/log.gz

I haven't found the time to investigate things further in sagemath ; I
was wondering if I wouldn't disable the Python 3.8 test in brial... not
ideal...

Cheers,

JP