Re: Joining the team

Hi nicoo,

po 23. 11. 2020 v 14:15 odesílatel nicoo <nicoo@debian.org> napsal:
First, an apology: it seems I misremembered being in the team, and uploaded to
NEW a bunch of packages with the team in `Uploaders`.  While I guess that's
technically valid (I'm fine with the Python team uploading to them), I am not
exactly comfortable with having done so without being a team member or clearing
it first with you all.

it's up to you to choose if you want to have strong or weak team maintenance.
If you are fine with the Python team members uploading, use strong -
use team in the Maintainer field.

Second, I would like to join the team  ^.^

cool! Please follow our policy:
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/-/blob/master/policy.rst
to join the team.

Thanks.