Re: Request to join Python Modules Team

On Wed, Jul 08, 2020 at 12:42:12PM +0200, Ondrej Novy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ne 5. 7. 2020 v 18:46 odesílatel <stappers@debian.org> napsal:
>
> > Whenever things get stalled it is good to ask:
> >
> >    Who is waiting on who?
> >

> We have a rule between admins we are processing join request after few days
> to give everyone chance to give their opinions.
>
> In this particular case it was my fault and overlooked that email.
>
> > I volunteer to be part of "Some administrator".
> >
> cool. Current admins needs to agree, so: @piotr, @stefanor, @kitterman,
> @bzed: your opinions please?

For what it is worth: Wiki addition
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/HowToJoin?action=diff&rev2=23&rev1=22
is from me, it says currently:

  Do known that it is okay to ask after 75 hours
  ''Who is waiting on who?''.

> > Debian tradition I will be re-introducing is sending "done messages".
> >
> no need to re-introduce, I'm always sending welcome message :)

I what to help with sending those welcome messages (which implies
accepting the work that comes with it)

And please enlighten me (and us (through the mailinglist))
what is holding back
 https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2020/07/msg00057.html

Groeten
Geert Stappers