Re: joining the PAPT

On 20-05-11 16 h 48, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 2:03 AM Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans@at.or.at> wrote:
>> Ok, this has become a bit more urgent since someone has moved my package
>> fdroidserver into PAPT without asking me.  Now I cannot push commits to
>> it.  So either someone needs to grant me PAPT access or put my package
>> back where it was in salsa.  I'm fine with fdroidserver being in PAPT,
>> I'm not fine with being locked out of my package.
>
> I am sorry this happened (though I've no idea who did it).
> Whilst I don't have the right permissions/access to add you to PAPT
> officially, I have given you maintainer access to fdroidserver so this
> won't be a blocker to you.

Hi,

That was I, and I documented the process in bug #946105 [1]. As stated
on the BTS, the package was already in the PAPT but wasn't respecting
the policy, thus making team work harder.

Looking at the package, it seems I forgot to push a patch to d/control
to change the VCS. Sorry for overlooking that, I did a bunch in a row
and must have skipped fdroidserver by mistake.

I'll do that in a few minutes.

Sorry if the changes to the repository path I made caused you problems.

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=946105

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau