Re: joining the PAPT

Hi Hans,

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 2:03 AM Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans@at.or.at> wrote:
> Ok, this has become a bit more urgent since someone has moved my package
> fdroidserver into PAPT without asking me.  Now I cannot push commits to
> it.  So either someone needs to grant me PAPT access or put my package
> back where it was in salsa.  I'm fine with fdroidserver being in PAPT,
> I'm not fine with being locked out of my package.

I am sorry this happened (though I've no idea who did it).
Whilst I don't have the right permissions/access to add you to PAPT
officially, I have given you maintainer access to fdroidserver so this
won't be a blocker to you.

I hope someone with the right access adds you to PAPT soon :)
Let me know if I can help you with anything else meanwhile.

Best,
Utkarsh