Re: python-babel

I tried to build python-babel to sponsor the upload from what's in the
Git in the DPMT, and it failed to build for me:

# Generate the localedata folder data out of the xml files
# downloaded in debian/repack
scripts/import_cldr.py common
Processing root.xml (Language = root; Territory = 001)

root: Unsupported number system "adlm" in <symbols numberSystem="adlm">

[... lots of lines like this one ...]

I'm also getting these lines. I tested with the current 2.6.0 which also gives the same messages, the build log for 2.6.0 in Ubuntu prints the same messages.

Now for the files actually being processed
It is 719 in version 2.4.0
745 in version 2.6.0 and
764 in version 2.8.0

Not that it is supposed to be this way of course. Though I do believe the actual content in the package is correct.
I can have a look at what we are actually importing in d/repack and see
if anything has changed from version 2.4.0 to 2.8.0

I believe this is the upstream change. [1]
If it indeed are files were supposed to have in the package i guess it need some more work, if not we could either leave it as is, or comment out the log line.

Håvard

[1] https://github.com/python-babel/babel/commit/77dc9d4024b78c2339f7cf3bff1a2e8be8e2d0f7#diff-106585574531c31ab48c6bf45e566e40