Re: How to find DD member to perform reviews and uploads

On 2/9/20 3:12 PM, Adam Cecile wrote:
> Hello Debian-Python,
>

> I have a couple of package ready on Salsa but my RFS sent here remained
> unanswered.
>
> So I'm asking again for your help again ! Here is a list of package
> waiting for uploads:
>

> https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/djangorestframework-api-key
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/aionotify
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-fastjsonschema
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-cassandra-driver
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-sunrise
>

> Thanks in advance,
>

> Regards, Adam.

Hi Adam,

I've built and uploaded python-cassandra-driver. Thanks for your
contribution to Debian. Do you still need sponsoring for the above?

Also, thanks a lot for your work on megacli packaging, it's very useful.
However, I haven't found the matching source packages. Do you also think
it'd be possible to push these into the non-free repository of Debian?
Do you even have some sources from upstream, or only binaries? I very
much need this for my work (we use Dell LSI hardware RAID a lot), and my
colleagues would love to have this through the official channel, rather
than from your unofficial repository. Your thoughts?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)