python-requests: adding a documentation package python-requests-doc

Hello,

I wish there was a python-requests-doc package for browsing
python-requests' documentation offline.  I'd like to add it if I can.

I saw that debian/watch currently targets the PyPI tarball, which lacks
the documentation.

As a first step, I'm submitting a merge request [1] so that debian/watch
tracks the github releases instead, which do contain the documentation.

After that, once a new upstream release of requests is published and
propagated into the salsa repository, the latter will start
containing the missing docs/ subdirectory.  So we'll at least be able to
start working on a new python-requests-doc binary package containing the
documentation.

In the merge request, I've basically applied the github recipe as
indicated in the uscan(1) manpage.

If you could have a look at this merge request, that would be excellent.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/requests/merge_requests/1

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

--
Fabrice BAUZAC-STEHLY
PGP 015AE9B25DCB0511D200A75DE5674DEA514C891D