Re: Streamlining the use of Salsa CI on team packages

On 9/5/19 7:40 AM, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
> Hello folks!
>
> I'd like to propose we start using Salsa CI for all the team packages. I
> think using a good CI for all our packages will help us find packaging
> bugs and fix errors before uploads :)

I would agree *IF* and only *IF* we find better runners than the one
currently default in Salsa. The GCE runners are horribly slow (they are
the smallest to avoid cost). As a result, some tests may just fail
because of that, and it becomes just frustrating / annoying noise.

Would anyone but me (ie: my company) be able to provide decent runners?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)