Taking over the package maintainership of Pyroute2 in the DPMT

Hi Florian,

I'm afraid I've seen a repetitive pattern of bad maintenance of the
pyroute2 package in Debian, where some action were needed on your side,
and I saw nothing coming. The last upload of the package was done by
myself, on the 19th of July, upgrading to a higher (minor) upstream
release, because I saw absolutely no reaction on your side on the Debian
bug tracker.

Today, 18 of the packages I maintain for OpenStack were removed from
testing because you never reacted to #932882, not even a reply in the
bug tracker.

While I do recognize that it's normal that everyone gets busy, and may
not have enough time to do the packaging work, I don't think it's
acceptable to not even reply to a bug to the BTS. You could have for
example told everyone that you are currently too busy to do the work,
and someone would have pick it up.

As a consequence, and because it's becoming problematic to see Pyroute2
removed from testing for me, I do believe that it is time this package
joins the DPMT (ie: Debian Python Module Team). This way, you can
continue to work on "your" package if you like, though this allows
others to work on it too, if we need it. I very much welcome you in the
team if you like. To do so, simply write a mail to
debian-python@lists.debian.org, telling that you agree with the team's
rules (which are available in the wiki), and someone will add you.

In the mean time, I will address #932882, copy the git into the team's
repository, set the team as maintainer, and yourself (and myself) as
uploaders. If you don't agree with this, then please  simply let
everyone know by replying to this message, and I'll do one more upload
to revert this change of maintainership. However, since you failed to
answer any of the issues in the Debian bug tracker over the last at
least half a year, I don't have much hope getting any reply from you.
Hopefully, you'll prove me wrong.

Best regards, and thanks so far for your contribution to Debian,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

P.S: I also don't really like seeing the git packaging done on such a
non-free platform as Github. It'd be appreciated if you made yourself an
account on the Debian's gitlab instance at https://salsa.debian.org/