Re: Investigating the reverse dependencies of python-monotonic.

On 8/13/19 3:30 PM, peter green wrote:
> IMO python-monotonic should be reinstated until it's reverse
> dependencies are sorted out.

There's now only oz, googleapi and duplicity. The last 2 both have Py3
support upstream in a newer version. Let's fix these, as I fixed all the
rest already. If nobody does the work for googleapi and duplicity, ping
me and I'll do it.

While I do agree it's preferable to do things in order, without breaking
things, I very much prefer if we move forward, toward removing Py2,
rather than backward.

Thomas