Re: Removing python2 packages

On 2019/07/23 11:40, Scott Talbert wrote:
> When removing leaf python2 packages for bullseye, is there anything
> special that needs to be done, other than removing the building of the
> python2 subpackage?
>
> For example, obsoleting of the old package or anything along those lines?

Another thing that happened to me that was mentioned in the BoF
yesterday... if you decide to merge back the -doc package you have to
remember to file an rm for that binary doc package otherwise it will
just remain as cruft.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage