Re: python-intervaltree in Debian Python team maintenance

* Andreas Tille:

> I noticed that python-intervaltree is not maintained in Debian Python
> team.  I wonder whether you might want to move this package to the
> team repository and follow the Debian Python policy (by putting the
> list as maintainer and you as Uploader).

Sure.

I don't seem to have permissions for the Salsa
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules tree and thus far, I never
took the time to find out how to get them. This is the main reason why I
didn't put the package under team maintenance in the first place.

Please consider my answer as permission to "hijack" the package on
behalf of the Debian Python Team.

Cheers,
-Hilko