Re: Looking for projects to work on

Well, i was looking on some sort of packaging program going on, like a project to update any project that has lot of dependencies that need to be updated and packaged, i was looking for that type of packages.

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 10:19 PM Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, I'll check them out.

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 9:40 PM Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 08:39:39PM +0530, Manas Kashyap wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 4:43 AM Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 11:54 PM Manas Kashyap wrote:
> > > I have been looking on any issue or currently in progress project
> > > to work on , with a little mentoring i think i can finish the
> > > project and also help in maintaining it .
> >
> > If you have some experience with Python & Django, there is always work
> > to do on the Debian package tracker. There are bugs and feature
> > requests tagged as suitable for newcomers and most of the features not
> > tagged that way don't need large amounts of code to complete. The
> > contributing documentation is quite comprehensive:
> >
> > https://tracker.debian.org/
> > https://qa.pages.debian.net/distro-tracker/contributing.html
> >
> Thank you so much ,
> But currently, i am looking for some Debian packages where i can contribute
> to clear my python skills .

FWIW   "Debian packaging" and  "Python" are two different work areas.

Back to
> > > I have been looking on any issue or currently in progress project
> > > to work on , with a little mentoring i think i can finish the
> > > project and also help in maintaining it .

Find at https://wiki.debian.org/how-can-i-help information
about the how-can-i-help program.

Groeten
Geert Stappers