Re: Looking for projects to work on

On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 11:54 PM Manas Kashyap wrote:

> I have been looking on any issue or currently in progress project to work on , with a little mentoring i think i can finish the project and also help in maintaining it .

If you have some experience with Python & Django, there is always work
to do on the Debian package tracker. There are bugs and feature
requests tagged as suitable for newcomers and most of the features not
tagged that way don't need large amounts of code to complete. The
contributing documentation is quite comprehensive:

https://tracker.debian.org/
https://qa.pages.debian.net/distro-tracker/contributing.html

--
bye,