Re: Example of packaged Django web application

On 5/2/19 12:12 PM, Olivier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've read this [1] document but it doesn't include any example yet.
>
> 1. Do you know any Django application that is already packaged for
> either Stretch or Buster ?
> 2. How about adding in this Wiki page, a link to this example ?
>
> [1] https://wiki.debian.org/DjangoPackagingDraft
>
> Best regards

Hi,

You may have a look into the OpenStack dashboard (aka: Horizon) package,
though it may be not the simplest example: it's kind of a very
complicated package. I also strongly suggest looking into the Buster
version rather than the stretch one, as we've reworked it a lot.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)