Re: Please enable me pushing to python-team/applications

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 09:22:05AM +0100, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> On 2019-03-21 00:47, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> > Can't you guys just simply give write access to Andreas? What's the
> > issue? Why is it taking so long? This really give the feeling the "team"
> > is still very much dysfunctional,
>
> Maybe two, three people more can get "owner" permissions?

According to

   https://salsa.debian.org/groups/python-team/applications/-/group_members?sort=access_level_desc

there are five owners and at least three of them are very active here on
this list (according to my perception).  I thinks that should be qualify
for "sufficient manpower" - but I might be wrong and misinterpret the
ownership in this subteam.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--