Re: Command to query “Python versions that are installed *with* standard library”

Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57@debian.org> writes:

> I usually use py3versions --supported and make the autopkgtest depend
> on python3-all.

Thank you, I had forgotten that AutoPkgTest dependencies are declared
separately from the build dependencies. That works fine.

--
 \           “The long-term solution to mountains of waste is not more |
  `\      landfill sites but fewer shopping centres.” —Clive Hamilton, |