Command to query “Python versions that are installed *with* standard library”

Howdy all,

What is a ‘py3versions’ (or alternative) command that can be run in
AutoPkgTest, to query the Python versions that are installed on this
machine *with* their standard library?

The ‘pythonX.Y-minimal’ packages can be installed *without* standard
library, but will still appear in the ‘py3versions --installed’ output.

This means it's possible to have an AutoPkgTest test that attempts to
run a module for all the ‘py3versions --installed’ versions, then fail
because an import of a standard library module fails.

What command, hopefully as simple as ‘py3versions --installed’, can be
used in AutoPkgTest to interrogate *only* those Python versions on the
local machine that have their standard library installed?

--
 \          “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to |
  `\    another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one!’” —C.S. |