[RFC] Dropping Python2 support for my package

Hi,

I'm about to drop Python2 support for python-debianbts. Currenty the
source package produces two packages: python-debianbts and
python3-debianbts. The question is: if I drop Python2 support, what
happens with the package names? Should I simply provide the
python3-debianbts and drop python-debianbts, or shall I attempt some
kind of migration to make the python-debianbts the new default package
name for Python3?

Thanks for your hints!

Bastian

--
Dr. Bastian Venthur                                 https://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org