Re: RFS: mu-editor and yotta dependencies

On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 at 20:20, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 at 07:58, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 01:29, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > yotta
> > > =====
> > >
> > > I am also preparing packaging for yotta, the ARM mbed build system
> > > used for the micro:bit's MicroPython runtime (used by python-uflash
> > > and thus indirectly by the mu editor for flashing the micro:bit).
> > >
> > > The current list of yotta dependencies uploaded to salsa is:
> > >
> > > https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-hgapi
> > > https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-project-generator-definitions
> > > https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-project-generator
> >
> > yotta
> > =====
> >
> > New yotta dependencies uploaded for review/sponsored upload:
> >
> > https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-mbed-ls
> > https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-mbed-host-tests
> > https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/mbed-test-wrapper
> > https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/valinor
>
> I have now pushed yotta itself for review/sponsorship:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/yotta

I have now pushed the final piece of the puzzle,
firmware-microbit-micropython, to salsa for review/sponsorship:

https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/firmware-microbit-micropython

I've tested the generated MicroPython firmware locally with my
micro:bit and the new mu-editor and python3-uflash packages, using the
examples provided in this package, and it worked. \o/

Cheers,
Nick