Re: Numpy migration?

On Sun, Jan 06, 2019 at 06:19:15PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:
> > The reverse build deps of python-astropy in testing are pyregion and
> > veusz. Veusz has the build-dep removed in unstable, but didn't migrate
> > since 192 days.
> This is because it does not build on arm64 and others (https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=veusz&arch=arm64&ver=3.0-1&stamp=1530124204&raw=0)
> - also because of some Numpy issue if I get this right:

Looks so indeed.  However it builds on reproducible (on arm64), and the
error is the same on mips and mips64el, so I asked for the build to be
retried.
However there is after that a different RC bug (that I can fix once the
build is confirmed to be fixed as well).

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :