Re: Removing a binary package (python-qwt3d-qt4)

Hi Guðjón!

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 10:28:35PM +0200, Guðjón Guðjónsson wrote:
> Hi list
>
> I have a problem with my package pyqwt3d. It did contain
> the binary package python-qwt3d-qt4 but I removed it and
> replaced it with python3-qwt3d-qt5.
>
> The old binary package seems to exist somewhere and stops the
> package from entering testing. See:
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/pyqwt3d

You need to file a bug against ftp.debian.org pseudo-package.
Like this one: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=911272.

If you use reportbug, then run “reportbug ftp.debian.org”, then select
NBS as request type and follow the instructions.

--
Dmitry Shachnev