PAPT: join request

Hi,

I'd like to join the PAPT team. I maintain an apt repository on my company's intranet and I'd like to contribute some of my work upstream to Debian.

Specifically, I'm interested in adding tuna, a GPLv2 application for tweaking realtime performance

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/utils/tuna/tuna.git

and its GPLv2 dependencies:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/python/python-linux-procfs/python-linux-procfs.git

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/python/python-schedutils/python-schedutils.git

While I'm at it, I also have scripts to update update python-ethtool from 0.12 to 0.14 which provides proper support for python3.

I'd like a sponsor to help me out with this as I strive to become a Debian Maintainer.

Thanks,

Stewart Ferguson