Re: the new PyPI, coming next month

Scott,

Thanks for your reply. I wrote about this at a little more length in
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2018-March/732329.html in
response to a related question. But for more discussion on this
particular point, the people you want to talk with are in the Python
distribution/packaging SIG list,
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/distutils-sig . Sorry to be
pushing you to yet another list, but the in-depth answers you want,
you're more likely to get there.

thanks,
Sumana Harihareswara
--