Re: How to disable tests for Python2 only?

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 11:44:00AM -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> > ... sorry to repeat myself but having team maintained packages on
> > github is not inviting to others.  Is there any reason not to
> > use Salsa?
>
> yeap, let's make a repo on salsa.  Would you be ok to retain my weird
> "based on upstream git" setup?

https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/scikit-learn

(I did so about one year ago but you decided to stay on Github.
 I removed the old repo and injected what I cloned this morning
 and added a pristine-tar branch.  I volunteer to do it even
 a third time but not more. ;-) )

Hope this helps and thanks for caring for the package.  I agree that
packaging the new upstream version is probably the best strategy if
it is in the not too distant future (= we will not loose all the
rdepends from testing)

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--