Joining Python Modules team

Hello,

I would like to join the Python Modules team. I am preparing a package for python-reentry, which I would like to maintain together with the team. My salsa login is merkys-guest. I have read and I accept the policy as of https://web.archive.org/web/20171211221837/http://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/policy.html, since the alioth.debian.org is down.

Thanks,
Andrius

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325