Re: packages that use dh_python{2,3} but don't depend on dh-python

[Matthias Klose, 2018-03-27]
> On 26.03.2018 19:32, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here's a list of packages that will FTBFS soon if dh-python will not be
> > added to Build-Depends (it's time to drop dh-python from python3's
> > Depends and old version of dh_python2 from python package).
> >
> > http://people.debian.org/~piotr/dh_python3_without_dh-python.list
> > http://people.debian.org/~piotr/dh_python3_without_dh-python.ddlist
> > http://people.debian.org/~piotr/dh_python2_without_dh-python.list
> > http://people.debian.org/~piotr/dh_python2_without_dh-python.ddlist
> >
> > The plan is to report bugs first and follow up with changes in -defaults
> > packages in April or May.
>
> These lists have way to many false positives. So please, don't file bug reports
> before checking these manually.

can you name some so that I can try to figure out what went wrong?

> You have to exclude all these source packages using python/python3 as a b-d only
> and which don't build any binary packages without any python/python3 dependency
> in the packages, e.g. gcc-defaults.

gcc-defaults is not a false positive, it calls `dh_python2 -plibgcj-common` but doesn't
depend on dh-python
--
GPG: 1D2F A898 58DA AF62 1786 2DF7 AEF6 F1A2 A745 7645