Re: Move to salsa? Merge modules and apps team?

Hi Piotr,

On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 10:29:37AM +0100, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:

> > And how about merging the modules and apps teams into one?
>
> If not separated at team level, I definitely want to have them somehow
> separated at repository level so that it's clear which package is which
> type or to easily checkout libraries only.

If you ask me at least cython should go to Python Modules team.  Its
not really just a random Python application and strongly connected
to several Python modules.

I see other applications in python-apps that are for no reason there.
We have no team C-apps or Perl-apps or ... LanguageX-apps.  These are
just random applications and could go to collab-maint (where the
Git maintained packages of Python-apps team reside anyway).

Just my 2 cents

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de