Re: Move to salsa? Merge modules and apps team?

Hello,

On Wed, 07 Feb 2018, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> how about moving the Python team(s) to salsa?

Definitely!

But we might want to learn from the perl team to structure the
python-team:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2018/01/msg00039.html

We could then have everything python related in the same team
but with different sub-groups for modules, applications
and interpreter.

> Moving git packages (modules team) is very easy using
> import.sh from https://salsa.debian.org/mehdi/salsa-scripts.git

I used those scripts with a small loop to migrate pkg-security
and it worked fine.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer