Re: RFS: jupyter components

On 25/10/17 21:51, Julien Puydt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le 25/10/2017 à 21:01, Diane Trout a écrit :
>>
>>> I have just uploaded the current RFS packages (ipython,
>>> jupyter-notebook, jupyter-console, nbconvert) to mentors.d.n
>>
>> I just reviewed nbconvert

Thanks for looking!

>> I got one lintian warning
>>
>> nbconvert source: timewarp-standards-version (2017-09-03 < 2017-09-27)
>>
>> The source package refers to a Standards-Version that was released
>> after the date of the most recent debian/changelog entry. Perhaps you
>> forgot to update the timestamp in debian/changelog before building the
>> package?

I would normally not update the timestamp while the suite is UNRELEASED,
and expect whoever ultimately makes the upload to `dch -r` and tag the
release, but maybe it would be less ambiguous to update it each time
d/changelog gets edited.

>> Would anyone who worked on preparing the release like to update the
>> changelog timestamp?
>>
>> Also it's probably a good idea not push the debian/5.3.1-1 tag for the
>> release until its actually accepted. There's a couple of commits after
>> the tag which are in the package on mentors.
>>
>> Will go look at the other packages in a bit.
>
> I removed the offending tag and updated the changelog timestamp.
>
> According to "who-permits-upload nbconvert", I  might be able to dput
> myself... tell me if you want me to.

For my part I think it is ready.

I think I have DM upload rights for jupyter-notebook but not the others
listed.