Re: RFS: jupyter components

> I have just uploaded the current RFS packages (ipython,
> jupyter-notebook, jupyter-console, nbconvert) to mentors.d.n

I just reviewed nbconvert

I got one lintian warning

nbconvert source: timewarp-standards-version (2017-09-03 < 2017-09-27)

The source package refers to a Standards-Version that was released
after the date of the most recent debian/changelog entry. Perhaps you
forgot to update the timestamp in debian/changelog before building the
package?

Would anyone who worked on preparing the release like to update the
changelog timestamp?

Also it's probably a good idea not push the debian/5.3.1-1 tag for the
release until its actually accepted. There's a couple of commits after
the tag which are in the package on mentors.

Will go look at the other packages in a bit.

Diane