Update of python-xlwt with Py3 support

Hi Jan,

I've pushed to the git a new branch called new-upstream-1.3.0, which
adds Python 3 support, and some improvements to the package. Here's the
debian/changelog:

  * New upstream release.
  * Ran wrap-and-sort -bast to minimize git diffs.
  * Add Python 3 support.
  * Tests with nose.
  * Add a doc package and generate the doc using sphinx.
  * Generate the doc using sphinx.
  * Fixed dh sequencer call order.
  * Standards-Version is now 4.1.1.

Could you please have a look, and let me know if you're OK for me to
upload that?

This is part of a long dependency chain to add Python 3 support on as
many packages as I can, and finally get rid of Python 2, so it'd be
great if you could review it.

Note that I've added python3 support to antlr, though now I'm not sure
if xlwt even use it anymore. Maybe we should also remove it's depends?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)