Re: doc-central

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 3:27 AM, Diane Trout wrote:

> Being able to find all your documentation in one place would really be
> convenient.

I don't think doc-base/doc-central will ever be the answer to this as
it is very specific to Debian and thus not available on other distros.
Eventually the Freedesktop folks will come up with something
cross-distro and cross-desktop and we will have to replace doc-base
with it, just like we had to do with the Debian-specific menu system.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise