Re: doc-central

Dear Diane,

> Pending a better repository my changes are currently at:
> https://github.com/detrout/doc-central

This is excellent news, thanks!

BTW when doc-central was first orphaned, there was a little discussion about
bringing it under the debian-doc umbrella (but there is no reason not to use
d-python either given that discussion never came to anything concrete).
There was also a desire to look at rarian integration for tools like yelp
and khelpcenter for ease of document discovery. Hopefully some of the people
who were interested back then will re-emerge to contribute, now that you've
laid the ground work. (I hope to do so…)

cheers
Stuart

--
Stuart Prescott    http://www.nanonanonano.net/   stuart@nanonanonano.net