Re: Scaling back for now

Barry Warsaw <barry@debian.org> writes:

> After the events of April, I've realized that I have a lot less time,
> and to be frankly honest, motivation for contributing to Debian right
> now. So I'm scaling back, but not retiring.

(I don't know what “the events of April” is meant to refer to; if
someone can enlighten me – probably in private, or just a pointer to
existing discussions I can read – I'd appreciate that.)

Thank you, Barry, for recognising when it's time to scale back your
involvement, and responsibly handing over authority to continue work.

--
 \       “Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best |
  `\             way to predict the future is to invent it.” —Alan Kay |