Re: MBF for deprecating Python2 usage

On Tue, 2017-08-08 at 13:24 +1000, Ben Finney wrote:

> Those people, not party ot this conversation, have reasonable
> expectation that such breakage will not happen without very good
> reason.
> Good reason would entail, as an example, that there is no better
> alternative.

Why not ask?

I know people in training groups like software carpentry? Does anyone
know sites with large python deployments?

I'd love to know what Apple is going to do about this issue.

Also if we do come up with a migration it should happen at a release
and be clearly reported in the release notes.

Diane