Re: dpkg-buildpackage -B fails

Thanks Andrey and Ghislain

>  dpkg-genbuildinfo --build=any
> dpkg-genbuildinfo: error: binary build with no binary artifacts found;
> .buildinfo is meaningless
Why are you trying to build arch:any subpackages of a package that doesn't
have arch:any subpackages?

The packages are Architecture: all

This is quite tricky for silly me :)
Yesterday I changed the order of binary-indep and binary-arch but that didn't fix the problem. What I missed is that
 dpgk-buildpackage -B is no longer the problem but that sbuild doesn't download python.

I will have to find out why sbuild doesn't download the build dependencies and preferably how to make it cache
the downloads.

Regards
Gudjon