dpkg-buildpackage -B fails

Hi list

I wanted to fix my terrible track record lately, fix bugs and update my packages
but I ran into problems with sbuild on my package eric.

dpkg-buildpackage -B fails with the following error message:

 dpkg-genbuildinfo --build=any
dpkg-genbuildinfo: error: binary build with no binary artifacts found;
.buildinfo is meaningless
dpkg-buildpackage: error: dpkg-genbuildinfo --build=any gave error exit status
2

I have tried to rearrange the binary-indep and binary-arch fields but without
success.

Can anyone help?

Regards
Gudjon

Ps. I cannot guarantee I will have time to fix my packages. I will try to but
if someone more clever with more time wants to adopt any of them or co-
maintain, please go ahead.