packaging problems with python3.5 and python 3.6

Dear all

(please Cc)

to satisfy a dependency of the next Calibre package I have packaged
	html5-parser
	https://github.com/kovidgoyal/html5-parser
see
Vcs-Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/html5-parser.git
Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/html5-parser.git

Unfortunately I have given up providing python3 modules, since it seems
that either python3.5 or python3.6 breaks when adding the respective
line as explained in the python packaging guide.

For now I have uploaded the package with python2 support, only, as this also
the only one needed for Calibre (which is python2 application).

If you have any suggestion concerning the python3 packaging part, please
let me know how this should be done.  You can see what I have done wrt
python3 in the following commit
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/html5-parser.git/commit/?id=4a8e02b20698e35e577482f96efdeb17826d797f
which I reverted afterwards.

Thanks a lot and all the best

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer