Re: [Python-modules-commits] [python-cpuinfo] 02/02: Import Debian changes 3.0.0-1

are we really suggesting to create a separate binary package, for a
single script, not even 400 bytes (in py-cpuinfo case, but i bet there
are more just like this), mainly boilerplate, that simply loads the
entrypoint from the main module and nothing else? that seems overkill
to me (and probably not only to me, given how much discussion there
was on d-devel about small node packages)

but if you really want to go that road, and avoid clashes, maybe
`<main_module>-cli` would be my suggestion for the bin pkg name

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/