Re: Can't exec "pyversions"

Yes,

but how can I tell to dh_ to use py3versions instead of pyversions ?

I only found discussion for bug #597105 from 2010. One solution is
define own rules to use py3versions. So, is there another clearer and
simple solution, like variable in deian control, or set some
environment variable in debian/rules, like PYVERSIONS=py3versions?

Ondrej T

V Fri, 27 Oct 2017 00:23:02 +0000
Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> napsáno:

--