Can't exec "pyversions"

Hi there,

i try to create my first official debian package of my Formiko
application. So Formiko is gui application, and i want to create
package with python3. But when i try build package with sbuild, I got
error:

Can't exec "pyversions": No such file or directory ...

What i see, pyversions is in python-minimal package, but in control I
have Build-Depends only on python3. I know, that i solve the problem
simple adding python or python-all etc. But Is there another better way
how create python3 application package without python2x?

I set X-Python3-Version: >= 3.2 in debian/control and in debian/rules I
have:
	dh $@ --with python3

Thanks a lot for your help.
--