Re: converting to git-dpm (was: Update of python-xlwt with Py3 support)

On 10/26/2017 03:02 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> To avoid breakage, I'll wait for antlr support for Python 3 passes the
> NEW queue, and then upload. I've already merged to master.

I've found out that antlr.py is embedded, and still in use in this
upstream release. So I added a patch to remove it from upstream.

However, the package was using git-dpm. As always, importing a new
release with git-dpm is a nightmare. Therefore, before doing it, I
simply removed all patches (as I thought no patch was needed). Now,
what's the way to make it again so that the package uses git-dpm? Is it
still needed these days, or is it ok to not do it in the team?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

P.S: As I wrote, I didn't upload yet...