Re: django-cms in Debian?

On 2017-06-27 10:32, Dominik George wrote:
> So I wonder whether there is a reason django-cms is not in Debian?
> (Apart from "noone started maintaining it" ;)

I started working on it about a year back but got frustrated with its Js
dependencies. Upstream django-cms decided to patch some of the Js files
included, libjs-jquery-jstree is one that comes to my mind. So it's not
possible to use the Debian package. Plus they switched to webpack for
their asset management as far as I can tell. IMHO this makes it extra
hard to get a clean package ready for production deployment.

If you need any help, feel free to ask ...

Michael Fladischer
Fladi.at